Pure Hydrogen will use this strong financial platform, which is trending upwards, to fuel the Company’s growth as it continues to invest in its diversified portfolio of clean hydrogen projects.
- Net Profit After Tax increased to $4.3 Million for the half year ended 31 December 2022.
- Strong current cash position of circa $14.7 Million.
- Hydrogen Fuel Cell Powered Prime Mover, and Garbage Trucks, will be shown at the Brisbane Truck Show in May 2023.
- Pure Hydrogen’s 23.9% owned H2X Global won orders in Sweden, and Norway, and received the AWS Clean Energy Accelerator 3.0 award by Amazon.
- Advanced Moreton Bay Hydrogen Hub with agreements with CAC-H2.
- Pure Hydrogen’s 19.9% interest in Botala Energy gives it a 30% free carry in the Serowe CBM Project under development in Botswana.
Building the Hydrogen Eco System
- Pepsico has signed up for a trial program with Pure Hydrogen to build and deliver the first hydrogen-powered truck.
- Will be displayed at the Brisbane Truck Show.
- The potential of an initial order of 10 or more.
- Pure Hydrogen have exclusive rights to the truck design in Australia.
- Trial planned to commence Q2 CY2023 in Queensland.